YouTube TV today added TUDN, the channel formerly known as Univision Deportes. It’s a Spanish-language channel and is the primary home of Liga MX — the top Mexican professional league — and as well as the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
You’ll also find select matches from the U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Teams, as well as the Mexican National Team, and various MLS games.
TUDN is available now as part of the base
If you have your
You’ll also be able to watch World Cup 2022 from Qatar on
More on YouTube TV
- YouTube TV tips and tricks
- How to hide channels on YouTube TV
- Hulu With Live TV vs. YouTube TV
- The best YouTube TV alternatives
In addition to the aforementioned Spanish Plan,
There’s also a dedicated Sports Plus package, various other networks like STARZ, Showtime, and Cinemax, and an additional Spanish Plus plan that adds additional Spanish-language channels.
YouTube TV(@YouTubeTV) October 27, 2022
YouTube TV is the most popular live streaming service in the U.S., with more than 5 million subscribers as of July 2022. And that number almost certainly has grown since then. Google on October 26, 2022, announced in its third-quarter earnings call that “subscriber growth in YouTube Music Premium and YouTube TV continued to drive ongoing strong growth in YouTube non-advertising revenues.” In other words, folks are still signing up, and YouTube TV and YouTube continue to bring in money. Exactly how many more accounts have signed up since the summer remains a mystery, though, as Google does not routinely give updates on subscriber totals.
- NFL Sunday Ticket in 2023: Everything you need to know
- Can you buy NFL Sunday Ticket on a TV? Yes, no, and sort of
- YouTube with a blank home screen is a beautiful place
- What is YouTube Music? Everything you need to know
- YouTube Premium and YouTube Music are now more expensive, too