The winner and three guests will ride up to the slope on snowmobiles to the gondola, which has been converted into a two-bed apartment. There will be plenty of food and wine on hand, but no TV. Guests will just have to entertain themselves with views of La Saulire, Courcheve’s highest point. The next day, you can strap on your skis and take advantage of the fact that you’re in the freaking Alps.
Non-French residents will get airfare to France for the March 6 sky-high slumber party. You have until February 25th to enter.
- Fortnite season 7, week 3 challenge guide: Search between 3 ski lodges
- Warm ski beanie instantly hardens into a head-protecting helmet upon impact
- Marriott suffers a massive breach of its guest records. Here’s how to protect yourself
- Snowfeet combine skiing and skating into one awesome new sport
- Carbonite fridges, Vader toasters, and more crazy Star Wars home decor