Amazon and travel search engine SideStep yesterday announced the launch of an updated travel store on Amazon’s website. It can be accessed the product category tab.
The updated Amazon.com travel store, the two companies said, allows customers to begin their travel related searches on a page which is powered by SideStep’s travel search engine. For those unfamiliar with SideStep, it searches through various travel providers’ websites to find the best deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and vacation packages.
“Customers come to Amazon.com for low prices, great selection and a convenient experience, and that is certainly true for our travel store,” said Jeff Blackburn, Vice President of Business Development, Amazon, in a statement. “We are excited to team with SideStep and allow our customers to take advantage of their innovative approach to finding great travel deals on the Web.”
- Upgrade your traveling backpacks and suitcases with these Cyber deals
- Here are the 20 best travel apps for vacations and trips
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: How to fast travel to get around quickly
- Domio aims to dethrone Airbnb with new group travel accommodations
- Digital Trends Live: HyperloopTT’s Dirk Ahlborn discusses the future of travel