Each week the Digital Trends staff selects three albums that we think you should know about. Not in-depth reviews, just passing on some music we like. This week is special as we’re giving away all three albums to a lucky fan. All you have to do to enter is retweet the story by using the little green “retweet” button up top.
Want to suggest a band or album? Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
From the cover art, to the songs themselves, a series of studies were conducted through the band’s website to help shape this album.
Top Tracks- Fresh, What We Do, Don’t Shoot (I’m a Man)
When I first heard “Jennifer”, the new single from Nyte, I instantly thought Rick Roll! Could Nyte become the new Rick Astley? Watch the video and decide for yourself.
Top Tracks: Jennifer, The Carnival, The Valley
CEO of Jus Family Records, the Portland legend is back again!
Top Tracks: Monster Up, Baseball Numbers, Tellin
- Naked but never nihilistic, Starsailor charts a course for indie soul
- Embracing the ’80s and flipping the script with The Shins frontman James Mercer
- Avenged Sevenfold is down with Beach Boys covers, but not with going to Mars
- How Syd Bennett launched an R&B career with old MacBooks and a microphone
- Guns N’ Roses alum Matt Sorum rocks beyond blockchain to fight labels, YouTube