Today, Rovio launched the next entry in the Angry Birds series, the Facebook-connected Angry Birds Friends, for iOS devices.
The core gameplay you’ve come to know from Angry Birds has more or less remained unchanged. In Friends, though, you can play againsts your Facebook friends. Expect new levels and tournaments to go live every week, as well as daily gifts and challenges. The game also automatically syncs with whatever progress you’ve made on the Facebook version, in case you’re partial to starting a play session on your computer and finishing it on your phone on the way to the bathroom.
Angry Birds Friends is compatible with the iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch third generation or later, and all iPad models. You can download it from the App Store. An Android version is also available in the Google Play Store.
A video showing gameplay is below.
- Latest Nintendo Switch update lets you find friends through social media
- HTC Vive owners can now get social with Oculus Rift friends in Facebook Spaces
- PicsArt Gold brings ad-free photo edits with thousands of graphics
- Cryptocurrency mining bot spreading via Facebook Messenger in Chrome for desktop
- Facebook plans major news feed changes ‘to improve your well-being’