Based on the history of iPhone names, it only made sense that following the iPhone 7 would be the iPhone 7S. But this year, Apple decided to skip around by unveiling the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. And then there’s the iPhone X to add to all of the confusion.
With Apple jumping around and changing its naming conventions, we are going to assume that the next iPhone will not be called the iPhone 9. Since we aren’t really sure what it will be called, we’re calling it the iPhone 11 for now.
Every year, right after the release of the newest iPhone everyone begins to wonder what the next iPhone will look like. While Apple is likely working on the next iPhone right now, it’s being tight-lipped. Rumors are already beginning to pop up online and we’re ready to share them with you.
Since we are pretty sure the next iPhone won’t be called the iPhone 9, we’re going to close this page. What do you think the next iPhone will be called?
- Apple iPhone 11: News, rumors, specs, and more
- Want to know how to record calls on an iPhone? Read our guide
- These 100 best iPhone apps will turn your phone into a jack-of-all-trades
- Everything you need to know about the Apple iPhone SE 2
- Notch it off! Why are Android phones copying the worst part of the the iPhone X?