Based on the history of iPhone names, it only made sense that following the iPhone 7 would be the iPhone 7S. But this year, Apple decided to skip around by unveiling the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. And then there’s the iPhone X to add to all of the confusion.
With Apple jumping around and changing its naming conventions, we are going to assume that the next iPhone will not be called the iPhone 9. Since we aren’t really sure what it will be called, we’re calling it the iPhone 11 for now.
Every year, right after the release of the newest iPhone everyone begins to wonder what the next iPhone will look like. While Apple is likely working on the next iPhone right now, it’s being tight-lipped. Rumors are already beginning to pop up online and we’re ready to share them with you.
Since we are pretty sure the next iPhone won’t be called the iPhone 9, we’re going to close this page. What do you think the next iPhone will be called?
- iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini hands-on impressions: Apple goes huge (and tiny)
- How to turn off in-app purchases
- The best iPhone deals for Black Friday 2020
- The best iPhone to buy in 2020
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro vs. iPhone 11 Pro: Should you upgrade?