As we approach the end of 2014, it seems that Cricket Wireless, AT&T’s no-contract subsidiary carrier, wants to end the year with a bang. As such, starting this Friday, several of its Android smartphones will go on sale through January 8.
Here is a list of which phones will get a discount, starting on November 14 and where you can buy them:
- HTC Desire 510 (LTE) – Free after $75 main-in rebate at Cricket and GameStop stores
- Motorola Moto G (LTE) – $25 after $75 mail-in rebate at Cricket stores
- ZTE Sonata 4G (4G) – $40 at Cricket and GameStop stores
- Motorola Moto E (4G) – $50 at select Walmart stores
- LG Optimus L70 (4G) – $60 at Cricket stores
- Samsung Galaxy Express (LTE) – $100 at select Walmart stores
- ZTE Grand X (4G) – $100 after $50 mail-in rebate at Cricket stores
There is a catch to some of the deals, though. In order to get the mail-in rebate, you’ll need to pay for two months of service. Still, these aren’t terrible choices if you’re a first-time smartphone buyer or you just want to get a smartphone for one of your older family members.
Cricket’s plans with data included start at just $40 a month and top out at $60 a month. You can check out all the smartphone deals on Cricket’s website.
- How to spot good Black Friday video game deals
- Prepare to save: The Amazon Cyber Week deals are here
- The magnificent six: These awesome laptop deals can save you up to $1,273
- 15 must-have portable tech gadgets you shouldn’t leave home without
- Here’s everything you need to know about Google’s Project Fi