Mobile entertainment publisher Glu Mobile and FOX Sports Interactive yesterday took the wraps off of an improved version of the latter’s mobile sports programming offering. Known as FOX Sports Mobile Pro, the service is now available to consumers on major wireless carriers nationwide.
FOX Sports Mobile Pro, said the two organizations, provides in-depth, up to the minute coverage of all major college and professional sports. New features in the improved version of FOX Sports’ mobile offering include Game Trax (play-by-play commentary, game stats, analysis and depth charts of live sporting events), audio highlights, color photos, game graphics, enhanced team pages, deeper stats, full season schedules and college polls.
“FOX Sports Mobile Pro is a natural extension of the FOX Sports brand,” said Ed Bunnell, Vice President, Product and Programming, FOX Sports Interactive, in a statement. “We are committed to delivering deep sports experiences to consumers whether they’re watching TV, surfing the Web or on their mobile phone.”
- FuboTV: Everything die-hard sports fans need to know
- Everything we know about Microsoft’s ‘Andromeda’ Surface Phone device
- Everything you need to know about Samsung Pay
- PlayStation Vue: The master guide to Sony’s internet TV service
- The best live TV streaming services: PlayStation Vue, Hulu, Sling TV, and more