No, #Motolove might not be something you consented to, but it’s hard to argue with Motorola’s way of showing affection by discounting $500 and $250 purchases by $140 and $50, respectively.
The promotion, only available next Monday, February 2, will come in the form of 200,000 promo codes distributed to those who register ahead of time. If you register in time, you have until Valentine’s Day, February 14 to use the code. For those who aren’t able to register, Motorola will still offer $100 off a $500 purchase or $35 off a $250 purchase. That promotion, which runs from February 3 through Valentine’s Day, will not need a promo code.
Both promotions apply only to the second generation Moto X and Moto G, Moto G 4G LTE, Moto E, and Moto 360. Unfortunately, the offers exclude the Nexus 6, second generation Moto X on Republic Wireless, which goes for $400, and Motorola’s Extended Service Plan, which acts as an extended warranty for Motorola devices. In addition, keep in mind they’re not stackable, nor can you get more than two devices.
If you’re fine with those stipulations, all you have to do now is register and play the waiting game!
- The best Moto Mods for the Moto Z-series
- Razer takes up to $500 off of its Blade gaming laptops for Black Friday
- This Nike promo code will take $30 off orders of $150 or more
- Amazon offers $10 or 20 percent off already slashed best-seller smart home deals
- This sale slashes the price off a 2017 MacBook Pro by up to $1,500