As we head towards the latter part of July, the OnePlus One is still as elusive of a purchase as it was a month ago because of its invite-based purchasing system. Well, a few new invites are coming. As part of its Blizzard of Invites promotion, OnePlus will hand out 5,000 invites.
If you want in, the first thing you’ll need to do is login via email or Facebook. You will then see several listed actions, of which you will need to perform at least one. Actions include liking the OnePlus Facebook page, following OnePlus on Twitter and Instagram, or posting on the company’s forums. A grand total of 10 of the 5,000 winners will also receive a free Bamboo StyleSwap Cover when the cases go one sale at the end of August.
The contest ends on July 23, with winners contacted within three days of the end of the event. In addition, the contest is open only to those who have yet to receive invites, so those with invites looking to score more are out of luck.
- Invite your friends — Facebook Events can now be shared to Stories
- Marriott invites hotel guests to redecorate — using AR and a bottle of water
- ‘The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook’ invites you to feast on Tamriel’s dishes
- All hands on deck! Invite your friends to ‘Sea of Thieves’ for free this week
- Periscope tool adds guests to feeds so streamers can become talk show hosts