With the Galaxy Note, Samsung adds to their Galaxy line with a smartphone that is either a really big smartphone or a small tablet. The phone comes with a 5.3 inch HD super AMOLED display that is the biggest of its kind in the smartphone market. The phone is 4G capable. It will also have variants for HSPA+ and LTE.
On the hardware side, it comes with a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor. For memory you’ve got 1 GB of RAM and either 16 GB or 32 GB of built-in storage. For now, the Note is slated to have Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), but that might change due to the Apple-Samsung lawsuit. One interesting feature is the included Samsung digital S pen for writing on the phone which reminds us of old-school PDAs. The camera also comes with an 8 MP camera on the rear and a 2 MP camera on the front.
Also check out Samsung’s Galaxy Note introduction video below:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 display could be bigger than the iPhone XS Max screen
- Save up to $750 with the best smartphone deals for December 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Here’s everything we know
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Flagship fight
- Samsung W2019 unveiled: High-end flip phone comes with flagship specs