Quote from the review at HardwareZone:
“Samsung has finally removed the antennae from their clamshell mobile phones with their latest SGH-E700 handset. Prior to this release, the entire line of clamshell mobiles from Samsung has an unsightly antennae sticking out from its otherwise exquisitely designed exterior. Not only was the antennae a thorn in the eye, it is also a point to consider when one is shopping around for a mobile phone. The exterior antennae, as we know it, has been deemed as an outdated and redundant design for mobile phones ever since Nokia introduced its antennae-less 3210. Suffice to say that from that point forth, antannae-less designs were the kind of phones that everyone was going after. “
- AT&T WatchTV is free streaming TV for wireless customers, fueled by Time Warner purchase
- Blackberry Key2 vs. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: Is it a contender?
- OnePlus 6: Everything you need to know
- Vizio undercuts Samsung’s QLED TVs by hundreds of dollars with the Quantum
- ‘Warframe’ gives polish the middle finger, and fans love it