In terms of specs, the goBAT will charge an iPhone 6S six times over with its powerful 12,000 mAh battery, and also boasts a nifty intelligent charging feature that will select the fastest charging speed available for your device.
In this video, we put the goBAT 12000 to the ultimate test. We didn’t just dunk it in the pool and kick it down the steps — we actually submerged it for a half hour, ran it over with a car, and even blasted it with a few pounds of Tannerite. Check out the video above to find out if it survives!
- The best cheap Fitbit alternatives for workouts
- The best iPhone car chargers for 2021
- The best car chargers for 2021
- The coolest car gadgets for 2021
- What to pack in a car emergency kit