In terms of specs, the goBAT will charge an iPhone 6S six times over with its powerful 12,000 mAh battery, and also boasts a nifty intelligent charging feature that will select the fastest charging speed available for your device.
In this video, we put the goBAT 12000 to the ultimate test. We didn’t just dunk it in the pool and kick it down the steps — we actually submerged it for a half hour, ran it over with a car, and even blasted it with a few pounds of Tannerite. Check out the video above to find out if it survives!
- Razer’s 5G-enabled handheld gaming system is getting a public release
- Samsung’s new rugged phone and tablet tout 5G and 5 years of updates
- Amazon’s new Fire HD 8 tablets run faster, last longer, and start at $100
- See how the iPhone 14 fares in this severe durability test
- Apple’s A17 chip could have a huge 3nm upgrade, but only for some iPhones