With over a million apps in the iOS app store, it’s pretty difficult to find the best of the best. Often, the most excellent apps don’t get the recognition they deserve, leaving many people in the dark about them. While apps are mostly shared by word of mouth, it’s surprising how long it can take for the names and reputations of the little-known gems to travel.
In this episode of “Top 3” resident app connoisseur Joshua Smith shares what he believes to be the three iOS apps that you won’t want to miss out on. See what apps will allow you to view weekly ad flyers, purchase exclusive modern goods and leave annoying twitter applications behind in this quick video. Soon you will begin to wonder how you ever went by without these handy apps.
- Keep up-to-date with the best news apps on iPhone and Android
- Music junkie? Here are the 25 best music apps for consuming and creating tunes
- Best iOS app deals of the day! 6 paid iPhone apps are free for a limited time
- Can you really trust app store ratings? We asked the experts
- Escape reality with the best augmented reality apps for Android and iOS