We took an iOS 8 TimeLapse video of the line from the end to the doors of the Apple store on our iPhone 5. Many of those in line were trying to catch a few Zz’s before the store opened up, others were hunched over, wrapped in blankets on fold-up chairs. Apple employees served coffee and clean up crews swept away the debris of coffee cups, cardboard boxes, and other wrappers.
Even as we started filming the video, people were still joining the line. You can see the whole clip above. Stay tuned for our first impressions of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which we’ll post later in the day. Full reviews are forthcoming!
- Game of Thrones’ race to the finish line leaves no time to enjoy the scenery
- How to make face unlock more secure in the Samsung Galaxy S10 line
- Garmin adds some bling to its Vivomove HR hybrid smartwatch line
- Apple reportedly won’t roll out iOS 13 to iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- Home Depot lines up crazy-good small kitchen appliance deals for Mother’s Day