We took an iOS 8 TimeLapse video of the line from the end to the doors of the Apple store on our iPhone 5. Many of those in line were trying to catch a few Zz’s before the store opened up, others were hunched over, wrapped in blankets on fold-up chairs. Apple employees served coffee and clean up crews swept away the debris of coffee cups, cardboard boxes, and other wrappers.
Even as we started filming the video, people were still joining the line. You can see the whole clip above. Stay tuned for our first impressions of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which we’ll post later in the day. Full reviews are forthcoming!
- Apple iPhone 11 and 11 Pro are now available — here’s how you can skip the line
- Apple iPhone 11 review: The iPhone for all
- The best iPhone apps available right now (November 2019)
- The best iPhone XR cases and covers
- iPhone 11 Pro Max review: Turning everything up to max