We took an iOS 8 TimeLapse video of the line from the end to the doors of the Apple store on our iPhone 5. Many of those in line were trying to catch a few Zz’s before the store opened up, others were hunched over, wrapped in blankets on fold-up chairs. Apple employees served coffee and clean up crews swept away the debris of coffee cups, cardboard boxes, and other wrappers.
Even as we started filming the video, people were still joining the line. You can see the whole clip above. Stay tuned for our first impressions of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which we’ll post later in the day. Full reviews are forthcoming!
- Amazon slashes prices on the entire line of Garmin Fenix 5 smartwatches
- End of an icon: The last Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the production line
- This Amazon-renewed iPhone XS Max saves you $450 on Apple’s largest phone
- Line Pay’s global digital Visa card helps it take on Apple, Google, and Samsung
- HyperX gives the Fury DDR4 memory line a face-lift and adds RGB lighting