We took an iOS 8 TimeLapse video of the line from the end to the doors of the Apple store on our iPhone 5. Many of those in line were trying to catch a few Zz’s before the store opened up, others were hunched over, wrapped in blankets on fold-up chairs. Apple employees served coffee and clean up crews swept away the debris of coffee cups, cardboard boxes, and other wrappers.
Even as we started filming the video, people were still joining the line. You can see the whole clip above. Stay tuned for our first impressions of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which we’ll post later in the day. Full reviews are forthcoming!
- There’s no silver lining for iCloud users, and Apple needs to fix it
- Use your messaging app to control your smart home with Line Things
- Mercedes opens U.S. factory to build Sprinter vans, Amazon is first in line
- Canon seriously slims the 400mm and 600mm, but hasn’t forgotten the M line
- Apple iPhone XS: News, release, specs, and more