We took an iOS 8 TimeLapse video of the line from the end to the doors of the Apple store on our iPhone 5. Many of those in line were trying to catch a few Zz’s before the store opened up, others were hunched over, wrapped in blankets on fold-up chairs. Apple employees served coffee and clean up crews swept away the debris of coffee cups, cardboard boxes, and other wrappers.
Even as we started filming the video, people were still joining the line. You can see the whole clip above. Stay tuned for our first impressions of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which we’ll post later in the day. Full reviews are forthcoming!
- Speaker specialist Sonos reportedly plans to launch its own line of headphones
- How to make face unlock more secure in the Samsung Galaxy S10 line
- Apple iPhone XS vs. iPhone XS Max vs. iPhone XR
- iPhone X vs. iPhone 8 vs. iPhone 8 Plus: What are the differences?
- From live VR to the stadium beer line, 5G will revolutionize how we watch sports