Along with announcing that it has finished the official Windows Phone 7 development toolkit, Microsoft also released a video today previewing some of the apps that are set to launch with their new mobile operation system, which is expected to launch in November.
The video previews the Twitter, Netflix, Flixster, OpenTable and Travelocity apps that are due to reach the platform. The apps looks pretty polished, and the minimal interface looks like it should be able to fit in right next to Android and iOS4. What do you think? Can Windows reinvent itself in the mobile market or is this just another Kin in the making?
- Take Netflix’s video previews on the go in a mobile-friendly format
- New code in Windows 10 preview hints at a Surface Phone arrival
- Google’s slimmed-down YouTube Go app is coming to more than 130 countries
- Soon, you won’t have to be a Windows Insider to test Microsoft’s newest apps
- Flight Director for Bebop drones lets you create cool videos in a few taps