The 91-year-old television host appears with Sandler in a hospital room, and the two trade insults for a while before eventually trading punches (and worse) in a rapidly escalating, slapstick fight that involves Sandler punching Barker in the crotch at one point, and Barker dumping a full bedpan over Sandler’s head.
Oh, and the Ebola virus makes an appearance in the video, too.
The upcoming Night of Too Many Stars is a live, televised charity event hosted by Jon Stewart that benefits various autism programs for children and adults alike, and the training of teachers, parents, and co-workers of people with autism. Along with Barker and Sandler, the telethon will feature Bill Burr, Guy Bennett, Jon Bon Jovi, Eddie Brill, Steve Buscemi, Louis C.K., Steve Carell, Vincent D’Onofrio, Will Forte, Jim Gaffigan, Joel Godard, Gilbert Gottfried, Bill Nye, John Oliver, Ray Chew Live, Chris Rock, Al Roker, Paul Rudd, Maya Rudolph, Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, and “Weird Al” Yankovic.
Night of Too Many Stars airs March 8 at 8pm ET.
- The best comedies on Netflix right now (January 2019)
- Second time around: 13 movie sequels as good, or better, than the originals
- The best movies on Netflix right now (January 2019)
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far