Airing Monday through Friday at 9 p.m. ET Style Code Live features hosts Lyndsey Rodrigues, Rachel Smith, and Frankie Grande, who on tonight’s episode will discuss “three fashion must-haves for spring” and “red lips — the beauty look of the moment.” Hooked yet?
And much like QVC or HSN or any other shopping network (because let’s face it, that’s exactly what Style Code Live is), there will be no advertisements to interrupt your half hour of fast-paced commentary and salesmanship, but never fear — if you see something on the show you want to buy, you’ll be able to access all mentioned products by way of a gallery positioned below the video player.
Ultimately, the segment is meant to be an interactive experience. “We can talk about what’s trending now, what’s happening in social media,” Munira Rahemtulla, the show’s director, tells Variety. “That way we’re able to create a community of people talking about fashion and beauty.”
- The best Galaxy S8 cases and covers
- How to turn on Live Captions in Android 10
- Digital Trends Live: Death Stranding, Disney+ review, and wooden cartoons
- Digital Trends Live: HoloLens 2 and Stadia available, James Dean is back
- Digital Trends Live: Libra goes to Congress, the Pixel Watch may be coming