Airing Monday through Friday at 9 p.m. ET Style Code Live features hosts Lyndsey Rodrigues, Rachel Smith, and Frankie Grande, who on tonight’s episode will discuss “three fashion must-haves for spring” and “red lips — the beauty look of the moment.” Hooked yet?
And much like QVC or HSN or any other shopping network (because let’s face it, that’s exactly what Style Code Live is), there will be no advertisements to interrupt your half hour of fast-paced commentary and salesmanship, but never fear — if you see something on the show you want to buy, you’ll be able to access all mentioned products by way of a gallery positioned below the video player.
Ultimately, the segment is meant to be an interactive experience. “We can talk about what’s trending now, what’s happening in social media,” Munira Rahemtulla, the show’s director, tells Variety. “That way we’re able to create a community of people talking about fashion and beauty.”
- Amazon has another shot at a live shopping channel like QVC
- Digital Trends Live: Oscar nominations, the future of blockchain, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Everything to expect from CES 2019
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon Scout, Soraya Darabi, and Joey Ricard
- Digital Trends Live: Double-folding phones, the best gaming laptops, and more