The ongoing, endlessly entertaining back-and-forth between Star Wars: Episode VII director J.J. Abrams and Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice director Zack Snyder continued this week with Abrams and his Bad Robot production team offering up a video response to Snyder’s most recent nod to the Star Wars universe.
Earlier this week, Snyder responded to rumors that a Batmobile had been stolen from the set of Batman V. Superman by posting a photo (on Twitter) of a Star Wars stormtrooper being arrested by the Gotham City Police Department. “Case closed,” wrote Snyder.
Abrams and the Bad Robot team responded by posting a video that takes an up-close look at the iconic Millennium Falcon on the set of Episode VII that concludes with a shot (seen below) of a camouflaged Batmobile attached to the underside of the ship like one of the parasitic Mynocks in Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back. The video is titled “HUNKA JUNK.”
This week’s jabs are just the latest in a series of back-and-forth posts between Snyder and the Bad Robot team that began when Snyder posted an image of Man Of Steel star Henry Cavill dressed like a Jedi back in July. Bad Robot responded with an image of C-3PO dressed like Batman, and the dialogue — to fans’ amusement –continued from there.
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ so far
- Who will be the last Jedi? Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’
- Here is everything we know about the ‘Aquaman’ movie so far
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far
- Bring the power of the Force to your holidays with these Star Wars deals