Yesterday brought news that fans of Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar can buy a ticket for unlimited screenings of the filmmaker’s cosmic adventure, and now a prequel comic tied to the film has been published online, scripted by Nolan himself.
The seven-page comic appears in the December issue of Wired (which is guest-edited by Nolan), and the comic is also available to read online now. The story serves as a prequel to the film, describing an earlier attempt at finding a new home for Earth’s inhabitants somewhere among the stars.
It’s worth noting that, while the story itself doesn’t contain any overt spoilers, it does feature a character whose presence in the film (or rather, the actor playing him) is intended to be a bit of a surprise — so fair warning to any spoiler-sensitive readers.
Illustrated by Sean Murphy (The Wake, Punk Rock Jesus), the story is titled “Absolute Zero.” You can read it in full at Wired.com.
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ character will transition to ‘Fear The Walking Dead’?
- Force Block extension now blasts evil ‘The Last Jedi’ spoilers in Chrome
- From Aquaman to Steppenwolf, here’s everything we know about ‘Justice League’
- Here is everything we know so far about ‘Westworld’ season 2
- Jaegers, assemble! Here’s everything we know about ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’