Jay Hoff, a schoolteacher from Florida, has re-created a 6- foot-by-6-foot replica of the scene from Return of the Jedi where Emperor Palpatine visits the newly recommissioned Death Star in order to inspect Darth Vader’s progress.
Taking six months, consisting of 30,000 LEGO pieces and costing an estimated $2,300 to complete, the ambitious assembler pieced together this “most impressive” display for Science and Discovery day at his school, where students were asked to create their own builds and present them.
Time will tell if Mr. Hoff’s next project will require him to “double his efforts” — but regardless the force is indeed strong with this one.
- You can build this industrial clothes rack in a weekend. We’ll show you how
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 keeps on trucking as a best-selling pickup
- Nissan’s 2018 Frontier mid-size pickup has the best prices in its range
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Days Gone’ so far
- Alex Honnold shares story about his historic free-solo climb of El Capitan