Are you struggling to guess the Heardle for October 4? Would you like some help?
Another day means another song on Heardle. Since we are always looking out for your best interest, here is an extra hint for today. The song comes from a hip-hop duo that still makes music in 2022.
Remember, if you need some help, we’ve listed some hints below to guide you in the right direction.
If you missed yesterday’s song of the day, then you can find the answer here. Make sure to come back every day for hints and help to solve the daily Heardle.
How to play Heardle
Heardle is like Wordle or Framed, but with a musical twist. Players listen to a clip from a popular song and try to guess the artist and song title. With every incorrect or skipped answer, players unlock a few more seconds of the song. The maximum number of guesses is six, which means users will hear 16 seconds of the song at most.
The goal is to name the song in as few guesses as possible.
Heardle song hints for Tuesday, October 4
- Today’s Heardle was released in 2014.
- Today’s Heardle is in the genre of rap.
- The first letter of the artist in today’s Heardle starts with the letter R.
Heardle answer for Tuesday, October 4
Do you give up and need some assistance? Don’t worry about it — we’re here to help! If you want to see the answer to today’s Heardle, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Heardle is …
No Type by Rae Sremmurd
- Heardle today, November 20: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Sunday)
- Heardle today, November 18: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Friday)
- Heardle today, November 16: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Wednesday)
- Heardle today, November 14: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Monday)
- Heardle today, November 13: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Sunday)