The video below is among many taken of the event by people in the crowd. In it, Adele can clearly be heard pleading with the fan. “Can you stop filming me with the video camera, I’m really here in real life, you can enjoy it in real life rather than through your camera … .Can you take your tripod down? This isn’t a DVD. This is a real show.” The singer, visibly irritated at that point, turned and walked back to her previous position on the stage.
Beyond being floored by the gall of someone setting up s tripod while in the crowd at a major concert, we have found ourselves wondering how this fan was able to get in with a video camera and tripod in the first place. Usually, those sort of items are prohibited from the get-go and wouldn’t have made it past the security personnel at the gate.
Being publicly called out is never a fun experience, let alone by someone you look up to and admire. This tripod-wielding fan had an experience she will never forget at this concert — for all the wrong reasons.
- The best British TV shows on Netflix right now
- The best podcasts of 2021
- The best augmented reality apps for Android and iOS
- How the virtual MAMA 2020 music awards show took tech to a whole other level
- Panasonic Lumix S5 review: A true enthusiast’s camera