Lady Gaga and Polaroid announced their new partnership today at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The instant-photography company named Lady Gaga its new creative director and “inventor of specialty products.” We’re going to guess being creative and inventing is the pop singer’s specialty—we’ve seen her music videos. The new Polaroid campaign promoting this partnership will feature Gaga in the company’s marketing ads and social networking channels. “The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion /technology /photography innovation – blending the iconic history of Polaroid and instant film with the digital era – and we are excited to collaborate on these ventures with the Polaroid brand,” Lady Gaga said in a statement.
- This vintage-inspired instant camera only requires film and creativity
- Photography News: Flickr keeping Creative Commons photos, ONA gets colorful
- Indiegogo’s CEO on how crowdfunding is going beyond fundraising
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- Flickr just expanded Pro tools — but free users may have to delete some photos