Lady Gaga and Polaroid announced their new partnership today at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The instant-photography company named Lady Gaga its new creative director and “inventor of specialty products.” We’re going to guess being creative and inventing is the pop singer’s specialty—we’ve seen her music videos. The new Polaroid campaign promoting this partnership will feature Gaga in the company’s marketing ads and social networking channels. “The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion /technology /photography innovation – blending the iconic history of Polaroid and instant film with the digital era – and we are excited to collaborate on these ventures with the Polaroid brand,” Lady Gaga said in a statement.
- Shopping for a camera deal? Here’s what to look for
- Hope and chill: The Obamas are bringing a bunch of content to Netflix
- The best portable photo printers of 2018
- Photo FOMO: Leica Elpro turns plain lenses into macro, Fujifilm Fest returns
- The best budget-friendly GoPro alternatives that won’t leave you broke