The privacy is an essential part of the interior, which is minimalist and filled with natural light. Despite the asymmetrical design of the private residence, there is an openness to it, namely due to the open living area located in the heart of the home. This privacy aspect also extends to the back of the home, which features a secluded deck that’s built into a cove of rocks, thus providing protection from the desert winds.
Have a soft spot for modern architecture? Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up some of the coolest shipping container homes on the planet.
- Prime(d) is the podcast Amazon probably doesn’t want you to listen to
- This streaming music service pays artists in Bitcoin, plants trees if you listen
- This tent is versatile enough for ground, air, and water
- Tesla Model S driver crashes and dies in fire, responders couldn’t open doors
- Self-driving apple harvesting robot suctions the fruit off trees