The privacy is an essential part of the interior, which is minimalist and filled with natural light. Despite the asymmetrical design of the private residence, there is an openness to it, namely due to the open living area located in the heart of the home. This privacy aspect also extends to the back of the home, which features a secluded deck that’s built into a cove of rocks, thus providing protection from the desert winds.
Have a soft spot for modern architecture? Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up some of the coolest shipping container homes on the planet.
- Your Christmas tree might be bright, but here’s how to make it smart
- Amazon sent me a Christmas tree. Did it leave me pining for more?
- Don’t kick it to the curb: 13 ways to recycle your Christmas tree
- Keep the rain away and the bugs at bay with this hybrid camping hammock
- Fortnite season 7, week 5: Where to search between rock man, tomato, and tree