Lady Gaga and Polaroid announced their new partnership today at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The instant-photography company named Lady Gaga its new creative director and “inventor of specialty products.” We’re going to guess being creative and inventing is the pop singer’s specialty—we’ve seen her music videos. The new Polaroid campaign promoting this partnership will feature Gaga in the company’s marketing ads and social networking channels. “The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion /technology /photography innovation – blending the iconic history of Polaroid and instant film with the digital era – and we are excited to collaborate on these ventures with the Polaroid brand,” Lady Gaga said in a statement.
- From simple to sophisticated, these are the best instant cameras money can buy
- Fujifilm Instax SQ10 is a digital-print hybrid that prints edited photos, too
- Our favorite budget-friendly GoPro alternatives that won’t leave you broke
- Got a new camera? Make the most of it with this camera guide for beginners
- New Lensrentals partnership creates industry’s largest photo gear inventory