Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has bought a new home in Silicon Valley, a reported 10 minute drive from his company’s forthcoming Menlo Park campus. Before the purchase, Zuckerberg has been renting residences in the same area. The San Jose Mercury News reveals that he likely paid approximately $7 million for the new digs, which houses five full bathrooms, a sunroom, a sweeping porch, saltwater pool, and ample privacy. According to a real estate blog, the estate was built in 1903 and has gone through various renovations, including an entertainment pavilion and outdoor fireplace.
The report stops short of printing his address, however – which is probably for the best, considering that restraining order he had to have issued in January.
- Stan Lee has died: Marvel Comics icon and legendary creator dead at 95
- These activists are hacking housing problems in NYC using apps and data
- The CRISPR baby saga continues as China confirms second gene-edited pregnancy
- New ‘Stardew Valley’ content on the way, as game’s maker freezes next project
- Time alerts put the brakes on Facebook consumption, are rolling out now