Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has bought a new home in Silicon Valley, a reported 10 minute drive from his company’s forthcoming Menlo Park campus. Before the purchase, Zuckerberg has been renting residences in the same area. The San Jose Mercury News reveals that he likely paid approximately $7 million for the new digs, which houses five full bathrooms, a sunroom, a sweeping porch, saltwater pool, and ample privacy. According to a real estate blog, the estate was built in 1903 and has gone through various renovations, including an entertainment pavilion and outdoor fireplace.
The report stops short of printing his address, however – which is probably for the best, considering that restraining order he had to have issued in January.
- WhatsApp expands its capabilities with a slew of new features
- Police bust a massive interstate SIM card hijacking ring
- Some major Facebook investors want to oust Zuckerberg after scandals
- Instagram names new boss: Facebook veteran Adam Mosseri
- Facebook warns that third-party apps could have been affected by recent breach