Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has bought a new home in Silicon Valley, a reported 10 minute drive from his company’s forthcoming Menlo Park campus. Before the purchase, Zuckerberg has been renting residences in the same area. The San Jose Mercury News reveals that he likely paid approximately $7 million for the new digs, which houses five full bathrooms, a sunroom, a sweeping porch, saltwater pool, and ample privacy. According to a real estate blog, the estate was built in 1903 and has gone through various renovations, including an entertainment pavilion and outdoor fireplace.
The report stops short of printing his address, however – which is probably for the best, considering that restraining order he had to have issued in January.
- Meet the real people who inspired Silicon Valley’s most eccentric characters
- Oombrella is an un-losable umbrella that’s built to withstand high winds and heavy rain
- Canon’s G7 X Mark II unveils improved processor, 40x zoom in compact SX720 HS
- New neighbors Instagram fans? OpenHouse uses social media to find your dream house
- Tempescope is a little box of rain you can leave on your coffee table