Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has bought a new home in Silicon Valley, a reported 10 minute drive from his company’s forthcoming Menlo Park campus. Before the purchase, Zuckerberg has been renting residences in the same area. The San Jose Mercury News reveals that he likely paid approximately $7 million for the new digs, which houses five full bathrooms, a sunroom, a sweeping porch, saltwater pool, and ample privacy. According to a real estate blog, the estate was built in 1903 and has gone through various renovations, including an entertainment pavilion and outdoor fireplace.
The report stops short of printing his address, however – which is probably for the best, considering that restraining order he had to have issued in January.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook made ‘operational mistake’ before Kenosha shooting
- Mark Zuckerberg explains why Facebook didn’t block Trump’s Minnesota post
- Zuckerberg: Facebook wouldn’t have fact-checked Trump
- Mark Zuckerberg says he’s not making any more New Year’s resolutions
- Congress shows Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg no mercy during Libra hearing