Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has bought a new home in Silicon Valley, a reported 10 minute drive from his company’s forthcoming Menlo Park campus. Before the purchase, Zuckerberg has been renting residences in the same area. The San Jose Mercury News reveals that he likely paid approximately $7 million for the new digs, which houses five full bathrooms, a sunroom, a sweeping porch, saltwater pool, and ample privacy. According to a real estate blog, the estate was built in 1903 and has gone through various renovations, including an entertainment pavilion and outdoor fireplace.
The report stops short of printing his address, however – which is probably for the best, considering that restraining order he had to have issued in January.
- Facebook plans major news feed changes ‘to improve your well-being’
- Mark Zuckerberg says fixing abuse on Facebook is his goal for 2018
- Facebook CEO speaks of ‘mistakes’ in frank birthday message
- Facebook use has already dropped 50 million hours — but no biggie, it says
- WhatsApp targets small businesses with new app for better communication