Not long ago, San Pellegrino, the company that makes the fizzy water, awarded its “World’s 50 Best Restaurants” for 2014. While those in the culinary world often bat around similar lists like this — and all have their different rankings and likes and dislikes — all the top restaurants share something in common: beautiful and unique presentations. Many of us will most likely never find ourselves eating at all the restaurants awarded, but thanks to Instagramming foodies around the world, we can at least visually enjoy creative entrees that resemble more art than food. Unfortunately, Smell-O-Vision has yet to be perfected online, but you can at least check out some of the magazine-quality shots Instagram users have taken.
We picked some of our favorites from the San Pellegrino list’s top-10 eateries.
1. Noma, Copenhagen, Denmark
2. Eleven Madison Park, New York, New York
3. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, London, England
4. Mugaritz, San Sebastián, Spain
5. D.O.M., Sáo Paulo, Brazil
6. Arzak, San Sebastián, Spain
7. Alinea, Chicago, Illinois
8. The Ledbury, London, England
- 13 inspiring female photographers to follow on Instagram
- The Mandalorian: What we know about Jon Favreau’s live-action Star Wars series
- John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum — Here’s everything we know so far
- Spider-Man: Far From Home: Everything we know about the Homecoming sequel
- Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker movie: Here’s everything we know so far