Quote from our review:
"The real standout is the 3-inch LCD screen on the back (there’s no viewfinder). As mentioned it’s a touch screen so you make all your adjustments by tapping the screen with a fingernail or the supplied stylus. This eliminates the classic four-way controller and center set button found on almost every other digicam. There is a wide/toggle switch, a key to activate the onscreen menu and a display option (with histogram). As a cool touch, icons for the two keys are backlit. The screen and keys are all set on a black background, so the LCD and silver keys really stand out. You really couldn’t ask for a cleaner layout than the DSC-T50. As stated before, it’s a beauty."
- The best smartwatches for 2021
- The best movies on Disney+ right now
- The 53 best shows on Hulu right now
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 (2021) review: A fast, cheap laptop
- What is the newest iPhone? We break it down