Quote from our review:
"The real standout is the 3-inch LCD screen on the back (there’s no viewfinder). As mentioned it’s a touch screen so you make all your adjustments by tapping the screen with a fingernail or the supplied stylus. This eliminates the classic four-way controller and center set button found on almost every other digicam. There is a wide/toggle switch, a key to activate the onscreen menu and a display option (with histogram). As a cool touch, icons for the two keys are backlit. The screen and keys are all set on a black background, so the LCD and silver keys really stand out. You really couldn’t ask for a cleaner layout than the DSC-T50. As stated before, it’s a beauty."
- Fujifilm X-A7 hands-on review: A classic in a modern world
- The best video cameras of 2019
- The best gaming keyboards for 2019
- Apple’s iOS 13 is now available. Here are all the new features
- MacBook Pro 15 vs. MacBook Pro 13: Which should you buy?