Recalling a handful of their worst “Reply All” email mistakes, the Trends with Benefits panel analyzes Gmail’s latest “unsend” feature and how it can save you from your own idiocy (if you’re quick enough).
Does Taylor Swift wield incredible power over Apple Music, or, as “Taylor Truthers” claim, was it all just a show crafted by Apple’s marketing team?
Apple Music is about to arrive next week, but the group is divided on its alleged benefits, and whether or not it can dethrone Spotify.
Finally, yet another company jumps into the hoverboard race (if that’s a thing) and you will definitely be surprised who it is!
Nick Mokey, Ryan Waniata and Matt Smith join Greg Nibler for this week’s Trends With Benefits.
- HTC Vive Pro features big VR resolution boost, audio upgrade, more
- New Apple News section lets you stay updated on all things Olympics
- Is the Apple HomePod marking its territory with its own ‘spaceship’ symbol?
- Giddy gives hobbyists and inventors a shot at creating that new toaster
- Go ahead, upload that song — Facebook reaches deal with Sony/ATV Music