The holiday shopping season is in full swing. The promotional emails are flooding inboxes everywhere, the daily deals show no sign of stopping – if you thought that Black Friday and Cyber Monday were the end of this madness, you were very wrong.
In the midst of all the emailed deals, social shopping promos, and Pinterest overload, it’s difficult to know what the real “hot ticket” items of the holiday season are. Where is the Tickle-Me-Elmo of 2013?!
One surefire way to figure out what the popular products are is our handy search history. The almighty, all-knowing Google reveals our innermost desires – and this year, those include Ugg Boots.
And a lot of other things. According to Google Searches, Google Trends, and a variety of marketing and analytics services, these are some of the top searches and products. The order these fall in varies between different sites, but these remain the most popular gift ideas being searched for.
- The PS4 and the Xbox One
- Minecrafts Legos
- UGG boots
- Beats by Dre
- The North Face gear
- iPhone 5S
- Rainbow Loom
- Kindle Fire HD
- iPhone 5C
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Barbie Dreamhouse
- Nike Air Jordan Retro sneakers
- Moto X
- Nexus 7
- iPad Mini
- Will Google ever lose its throne as king of search? Here are its main contenders
- Google displays testing information in coronavirus-related searches
- Google Search can now teach you how to pronounce tricky words
- You can now share Google Search results straight from the app
- Hey Google, let’s order out: Food delivery comes to Search, Maps, and Assistant