They’ve cleaned up the litter on the Washington Mall, taken down the stands, and after taking the oath of office (twice), the business of governance is underway. The dust has settled, and the figures for Internet traffic relating to the Inauguration are out.
Yahoo’s search engine was also in heavy use, with the most popular topics being the oath itself, Aretha Franklin, and the Reverend Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction.
- Digital Trends to Attend Brandweek 2019 as Constellation Awards Finalists
- Digital Trends Hires Two New Editors to Expand Coverage of Smart Homes and Wearables
- Digital Trends Live Announces New Tuesday Show ‘Jargon’ in Partnership With LinkedIn
- Digital Trends Wins Digiday Content Marketing Award for Collaboration With HouseSpecial
- Digital Trends Shortlisted For Two Digiday Content Marketing Awards