If they’re feeling the burn, you wouldn’t know it by talking to them.
A match made online, iJustine and Joey Graceffa are good friends both on YouTube and in real life, often crossing over onto each other’s channels. For CES 2016, the pair of personalities was brought in as Entertainment Matters ambassadors, presented by Variety. They’re part of of a program that aims to help entertainment professionals navigate the massive trade show through various exhibits, panels, keynotes, and other events relevant to Hollywood types — oh, and also to party. It’s kind of like match-making for entertainment industry big-wigs with big plans and equally big budgets.
We sat down with iJustine and Joey to get a feel for how they were enjoying the show, learn about what exhibits intrigued them most, and discuss how brands are turning to online personalities as legitimate advertising avenues. It turns out, ad executives are wising up to the power and influence YouTubers like them have, and they’re ready to take advantage. iJustine, for instance, has been in a partnership with Intel for some time now, and, from the looks of it, the partnership is going really well.
Enjoy our interview with this infectiously energetic duo, and be sure to leave your comments below!
- The history of Battle Royale: From mod to worldwide phenomenon
- Booth babes, banned sex toys, and other mishaps at CES 2019
- CES 2019 recap: All the trends, products, and gadgets you missed
- Apple makes a splash at CES 2019 with privacy-focused billboard in Las Vegas
- Cyberfishing Smart Rod Sensor transforms normal fishing rods into data recorders