We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Canon’s environmentally sealed (splash and dust resistant) EOS 6D a mid-size DSLR modeled around a 20.2-megapixel full frame CMOS image sensor, additionally incorporating a fixed 3.2-inch Clear View II TFT LCD display with 1,040,000-dot resolution. The EOS 6D is capable of 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture at 25 frames per second, with a few other lower resolution recording options made available. A microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot is proffered for memory storage and expansion. Additional features include USB 2.0 and HDMI (mini) connectivity options, built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, an integrated orientation sensor, 8 preset autofocus modes, and a rechargeable LP-E6 lithium-ion battery.
- Environmentally sealed frame (splash and dust resistant)
- 20.2-megapixel full frame CMOS image sensor
- 3.2-inch TFT LCD display with 1,040,000-dot resolution
- 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture enabled
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- HDMI (mini) connectivity option
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
For more digital camera buying tips, check out our Digital Camera Buying Guide.