Android Central has gotten its hands on some new images of the upcoming Motorola Droid X2. The photo quality isn’t anything to get excited about, and they don’t reveal anything new since the supposedly leaked pictures we got a look at in February. The device will allegedly launch during the second quarter, and that’s about all we know. There are varying reports about its specs but just for the sake of Droid love, here are the latest:
- Android 2.2.2 (Froyo)
- HDMI output, Micro USB port
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with dual LED flash
Otherwise, the device is nearly identical to the original Droid X. Its specs (from what we’ve heard thus far) are pretty similar as well, which might get you wondering what exactly is new and different about the Droid X2. There’s no hint as to whether it will run on Verizon’s 4G LTE network, but it seems fairly safe to assume it will. For anything else, we’ll keep our ear to ground on new details and of course, keep waiting for the phone’s official announcement in the Motorola lineup. Until then, enjoy.
- These are the best cheap Chromebook deals for August 2020
- These are the best cheap student laptop deals for August 2020
- Motorola Edge vs. iPhone 11: Which budget flagship device reigns supreme?
- Asus ROG Phone 3 review: At the top of its game
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for August 2020