Virgin is holding a competition for its iPad-exclusive publication, Project, and calling designers to create a new cover for the recently launched magazine. A scavenger hunt was held in New York and San Francisco earlier this week to find USB drives containing the contest guidelines. But if you couldn’t make it out to frantically comb the city for the flashdrives, Mashable has had the instructions come into its possession and is sharing them with you.
There’s no cash prize, but the winner will get to design a cover for an issue next year. So take a look at the contest briefing below and then head on over to the file on Dropbox for details and get to work.
- The best iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Fire, and Pixel tablet deals for June 2020
- Best virtual tours that you can take without leaving home
- The best cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab deals for June 2020
- Apple Deals: Save on AirPods Pro, Apple Watch Series 5, and iPad 10.2
- The best music apps for iOS and Android