Virgin is holding a competition for its iPad-exclusive publication, Project, and calling designers to create a new cover for the recently launched magazine. A scavenger hunt was held in New York and San Francisco earlier this week to find USB drives containing the contest guidelines. But if you couldn’t make it out to frantically comb the city for the flashdrives, Mashable has had the instructions come into its possession and is sharing them with you.
There’s no cash prize, but the winner will get to design a cover for an issue next year. So take a look at the contest briefing below and then head on over to the file on Dropbox for details and get to work.
- The best apps for teachers and educators
- The best productivity apps for Android and iOS
- The best note-taking apps for iOS and Android
- The best news apps for Android and iOS
- The best smart bulbs for 2020