Apple may have taken the early lead in the burgeoning tablet market, but HP is determined not to surrender without a fight. Today this video hit the internet of their new PC tablet, The Slate, and it not surprisingly seems to focus on the things the iPad does not have, most apparently, a camera.
Last month, HP released a video focusing on the inclusion of Flash, something noticeably lacking from both the iPad and iPhone (for the moment). But with 300,000 iPads sold on day one, Apple has already taken a commanding lead.
The Windows 7 compatible tablet computer was announced in January at CES 2010 before the iPad. HP has yet to confirm release date or price, but Spanish technology website, Clipnet.net, is claiming that the device will ship in June.
- Google Pixel Slate vs. Apple iPad Pro
- A month after its release, iOS 12 reaches the 50 percent mark in Apple devices
- What to expect from Apple’s October 30 event: New MacBooks, iPads
- Barnes & Noble’s new Nook tablet now has its own keyboard cover and dock
- ‘Darksiders III’ gets its own Fury-led ASMR series, and it’s weird