With only minutes left before Apple officially unveils its next-generation iPhone, the rumored iPhone 4S has already appeared on the company’s Japanese website, reports Business Insider. The image shows both the black and white versions of the phone, which looks nearly identical to the iPhone 4, as expected. Above is a screenshot of the English translation of the page.
According to the website, the iPhone 4S will go on sale on October 14, which also matches earlier rumors. There is no mention of the long-rumored iPhone 5, which was expected to be revealed today, as well.
We’ll have the full news on everything Apple has coming down the pipeline starting at 10am PST/1pm EST. Check out our live coverage of the news here. Just refresh that page for the latest info.
- Apple iPhone 13: Everything we know so far
- How to factory reset an iPhone
- How to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer
- The best iPhone apps (March 2021)
- The evolution of the iPhone: A decade-plus love affair