After failing to deliver the white iPhone 4 for its launch back in late June and promising it in late July, Apple has yet again missed the deadline on delivering the albino version of its hot-selling smartphone.
“White models of Apple’s new iPhone 4 have continued to be more challenging to manufacture than we originally expected,” the company announced in a press release issued Friday. “And as a result they will not be available until later this year.”
Availability of the black model, which has already sold over 3 million units, should not be affected, although wait lines persist at Apple and AT&T stores.
If you’ve been holding out, watching friends dabble with their new iPhone 4s as you patiently await the white version, it might be time to give up. And if you’re really desperate, build one yourself.
- The best Apple iPhone deals for February 2020
- Apple March 31 event: Everything that could be announced
- Best cheap Apple Watch deals for March 2020
- How to calibrate your monitor
- How to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your TV