Audi is downsizing with the 2015 A3 and S3 sedans. Both are hatch-less versions of the A3 Sportback unveiled at the recent Geneva Motor Show, making them look like mini A4s or A6s. Despite their small size, Audi says they have the same refinement and convenience of full-size luxury cars.
Both feature tech niceties such as 4G LTE connectivity and Audi’s MMi infotainment system, as well as premium leather-lined interiors.
The A3 will be available with either a 1.8 or 2.0-liter TFSI turbocharger four-cylinder engine and Audi’s S tronic six-speed dual-clutch transmission. The S3 will be a sportier version, with a more powerful 2.0-liter engine. Audi will also offer an A3 TDI with a 2.0-liter turbodiesel.
Read our full coverage of the 2015 A3 and S3 and tell us what you think of these pint-sized luxury sedans in the comments.
- Cadillac’s downsized XT4 SUV aims to give people what they want
- The 15 best front-wheel-drive cars will make purists swallow their smirks
- Mercedes’ new C-Class coupe packs up to 385 horsepower and a 10-inch touchscreen
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan gets an extra dose of power and tech
- Acura’s redesigned 2019 RDX aims to put the ‘sport’ in sport-utility vehicle