Apple wants you to know that “Tomorrow is just another day. That you’ll never forget.” The mysterious tagline is followed by a note to check back on its site tomorrow for an announcement concerning iTunes.
Seeing as Apple failed to make any mention of its recent integration with Ping and the strong language it uses to tease the unknown iTunes update, we’re kind of at a loss here. There is speculation Apple will finally launching iOS 4.2, which supports iTunes hyped AirPlay feature, but with such an iTunes specific announcement, that’s probably just wishful thinking.
It seems like there’s no agreement on what this could be, so for now we’ll leave you with some of the more concrete rumors of what Apple and iTunes have in store for users tomorrow:
- Cloud storage for iTunes, allowing users to access all the application’s files from any computer – possibly in combination with…
- …A steaming subscription service (putting that North Carolina data center to use perhaps?)
- Releasing Apple TV apps available for purchase
- Wireless syncing
- The Beatles catalog will finally become available for download (the teasing tagline is reminiscent of a Paul McCartney song)
The announcement is scheduled for 10 a.m. (EST) tomorrow, so check back in the morning for our take.
- How to install iTunes on Chromebook in 2022
- How to share your iTunes library
- Apple could end antitrust woes by making the iOS App Store more like the Mac’s
- Lawsuit alleges Apple disclosed information about iTunes purchases
- How to transfer your iTunes library to a new computer