A week after the Apple iPad launch, The Chromium Projects (the team responsible for Google’s Chrome OS and Chrome internet browser) has released concept images of what Google’s Chrome OS might look like on a tablet.
According to the The Chromium Projects, some of the possibilities these concept images explore include:
- Keyboard interaction with the screen: anchored, split, attached to focus.
- Launchers as an overlay, providing touch or search as means to access web sites
- Contextual actions triggered via dwell
- Zooming UI for multiple tabs
- Tabs presented along the side of the screen
- Creating multiple browsers on screen using a launcher
For more check out Google Chrome OS Tablet Concept Video.
- Acer is tight-lipped about its Chrome OS tablet pictured at Bett 2018 Show
- Google adds tablet-friendly features in the latest Chrome OS 64 build
- The best web browsers
- Become a master caster with these Google Chromecast tips and tricks
- Rumored Chrome UI update could use darker grays to make it look cleaner