Touch-enabled netbooks are a snooze – and usually an exercise in frustration as well, thanks to their antiquated resistive touch screens. Not so with Lenovo’s S10-3t. The twisty 10-inch tablet gets a capacitive touch screen (the same type found on the iPhone, Droid, Pre and other high-end smartphones) for better sensitivity and multitouch capability, plus Intel’s latest Atom N470 Pinetrail CPU under the hood. Lenovo’s customized NaturalTouch software suite also adds a host of touch-sensitive applications on top of Windows 7. We found navigation by touch far easier thanks to the premium panel, even if application support for multitouch remain quite limited at this point. Pricing on the Lenovo S10-3t will start at $499.
- Lenovo Back-to-School Sale: laptops, earbuds, tablets, and more
- Lenovo’s cheap 2-in-1 laptop just dropped to $300
- Don’t miss this Lenovo 2-in-1 Chromebook Prime Day deal
- Best Lenovo Laptop Deals: Prices from just $150 today
- Best Amazon Laptop Deals: Save on Apple, Acer, HP and more