On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending stories in tech, including warnings about TikTok from U.S. political parties, Tesla’s decision to drop the price of the Model Y, Ubisoft executives step down, the reign of Empire, and more.
Dan Fogler, actor, podcast host, and author, talks about his various roles in some of the biggest movies and TV shows of all time, as well as his new graphic novel “Brooklyn Gladiator.”
We then turn to automotive news with Ronan Glon, who discusses the new Ford Bronco, which will be reveled in a livestream on ABC.
Next up, YouTube creator Darcei Giles talks about wider audiences discovering Black creators, and how more brands are paying to be aligned with them.
Finally, we check out some Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet, where DT’s Drew Prindle takes a look at the best upcoming crowdfunding project out there, including the world’s smallest console, an A.I.-powered lawnmower, and how to control lucid dreaming.
- Black creators urge their audiences to sustain social activism for the long term
- Congress delays antitrust hearings, virtual MLB fans | Digital Trends Live
- Prime Day delayed, Google Meet, Mustang Mach-E, and more | Digital Trends Live
- The best podcasts of 2020
- How TikTok tracks, Surface Duo preview, and more | Digital Trends Live