On Wednesday’s Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler covers the top trending tech stories of the day, including Tesla’s new battery, Samsung’s revised S20 phone, Walmart delivers COVID-19 tests via drone, the International Space Station evades trash, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Merawi Gerima, producer, writer, and director of the film Residue, which takes a looks at the themes of gentrification and unemployment in Washington, D.C.
Max Miller, host of Tasting History, talks about exploring historical food dishes from the Ming Dynasty to ancient Rome in his YouTube series.
Finally, we check in with Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner, as they discuss space exploration, including newly found phosphine on Venus.
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Oracle eyes TikTok, Oculus 2, LG’s dual-screen phone | Digital Trends Live
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live