On Wednesday’s Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler covers the top trending tech stories of the day, including Tesla’s new battery, Samsung’s revised S20 phone, Walmart delivers COVID-19 tests via drone, the International Space Station evades trash, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Merawi Gerima, producer, writer, and director of the film Residue, which takes a looks at the themes of gentrification and unemployment in Washington, D.C.
Max Miller, host of Tasting History, talks about exploring historical food dishes from the Ming Dynasty to ancient Rome in his YouTube series.
Finally, we check in with Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner, as they discuss space exploration, including newly found phosphine on Venus.
- The best Top Gear episodes of all time
- The best podcasts of 2021
- Apple’s over-ear AirPods Max noise-canceling headphones cost an eye-watering $549
- International Space Station has a major upgrade task coming
- Elon Musk says Tim Cook refused meeting about buying Tesla