Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- DJI patent describes a remote-controlled rover with a camera attached
- From pizza to transplant organs: What drones will be delivering in the 2020s
- PigeonBot is a drone that flies with feathered wings, just like a real bird
- FAA proposes nationwide real-time tracking system for all drones
- Colorado cops puzzled by fleets of large drones flying overhead