Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- Drones: New rules could soon allow flights over people and at night
- Alphabet’s ‘Wing’ delivery drones are on their way to Europe
- Baby in remote village is first person to receive a vaccine delivered by drone
- Want to know which drones are flying near you? There’s an app for that
- British Army tests autonomous glider drone for transporting supplies, soldiers