Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s record profits, Google Pixel 4a, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Robots Everywhere: The future of autonomous robotic deliveries
- COVID-19 myths, Amazon may offer live TV | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon bans police use of facial recognition, PlayStation 5