Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- UPS gets FAA clearance to roll out a fleet of delivery drones
- Waiting in the wings: How drones are revolutionizing the battle against hunger
- Google’s Wing delivery drones will soon ship packages for FedEx and Walgreens
- Drone pilot races a roller coaster for awesome action footage
- UPS sees a way forward for drone delivery and is going for it