Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- The 41 best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The best Amazon original series available now
- Ingenious new search and rescue drone finds people by listening for screams
- Is DJI about to launch its most affordable drone yet?
- Forget drone taxis. This startup is building a 40-seat drone bus