Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- A new generation of autopilot is here. But can it fully replace human aviators?
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Review: Smarter, faster, stronger
- Drone deliveries may consume 10 times as much energy as van deliveries in cities
- Best cheap drone deals for May 2020: DJI, Potensic, Holy Stone and more
- Mavic Air 2 has an advanced feature not seen on other consumer drones