Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- Digital Trends Live: A dual-screen Surface, Amazon’s surveillance drones, more
- Digital Trends Live: Drone delivery OK’d, Aerosmith’s immersive concert, and more
- DT Daily: Drone-snatching eagles, streamer Disguised Toast, and more
- DT Daily: Google reskins Gmail with an eye on privacy, security
- DT Daily: Amazon is planning to build Alexa-enabled home robots