Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- The airship is making a futuristic, luxury comeback
- How to photograph fireworks and capture the colors of Independence Day
- Best cheap drone deals for August 2020: DJI, Potensic, Holy Stone and more
- Iron Man VR Review: Bringing the summer blockbuster home
- Three words: Robot. Talent. Agency.