Our fascination with Angry Birds doesn’t seem to be waning. The game has been downloaded more than 100 million times and even has a movie-tie in and Super Bowl ad, but the fun doesn’t end there. Rooster Teeth, the guys behind the popular Red Vs. Blue online series that uses the actual Halo games to create short episodes, have made their own Angry Birds trailer. Sadly, if there were a Birds movie, it would probably be this bad. But hey, this actually looks better than Super Mario Bros. The Movie.
If you liked this (or even if you didn’t), check out this Israeli Angry Birds parody.
- Here to revolutionize your commute is Bird, a new escooter sharing company
- Rezvani Beast Alpha X Black Bird is a sports car that moves like a spy plane
- Netflix has a second Dave Chappelle special premiering on New Year’s Eve
- Apple posts record $88B Q1 haul but iPhone sales actually ticked down a bit
- Poptheatr is your own personal theater that you wear on your head