The release date for Assassin’s Creed: Revelations is looming larger, so it’s no surprise we’re seeing more promotion for the next installment of Ubisoft’s hit franchise. What is a pleasant surprise, however, is how entertaining some of it has been.
For example, Ubisoft’s Dutch contingent has created a fun video featuring Assassin’s Creed protagonist Altair struggling to adapt with the conventions of modern-day Amsterdam. The video shows Altair navigating a busy city street and then puzzling over his weapon options and the best way to enter an apartment.
The video’s less than a minute long, but it’s a great way to remind Assassin’s Creed fans that November 15 can’t arrive soon enough.
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ review
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- The Animus Control Panel opens a dev toolbox for ‘Assassin’s Creed: Origins’
- Ubisoft moves free DLC tactics beyond ‘Rainbow Six Siege,’ and it’s a bad idea