The idea with these missions is to work together with any partners to infiltrate an area and abscond with a particular item, all without being seen. They’re designed to be replayable too, so it seems like a great way to group up with your friends while also grinding out new skill points to spend on improving Arno Dorian, the protagonist of Unity‘s story.
- Jam out in style with the 25 best playlists on Spotify
- These haunting anatomical images turn vertebrates inside out
- What games were nominated for the The Game Awards 2018? Find out here
- A vigilante botnet is taking out crypto-jacking malware
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for November 2018