The idea with these missions is to work together with any partners to infiltrate an area and abscond with a particular item, all without being seen. They’re designed to be replayable too, so it seems like a great way to group up with your friends while also grinding out new skill points to spend on improving Arno Dorian, the protagonist of Unity‘s story.
- Break out the Wii: ‘Just Dance’ movie reportedly in the works
- Thermador comes out with a slew of connected cooktops and ovens
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now
- Genius or extraneous? We tried out a laundry-folding machine at CES to find out
- Block out the sun and drown out the haters with Bose’s new AR sunglasses