Assassin’s Creed Unity supports up to four players in co-op, and this new look at the upcoming game gives a peek at how the game’s stealth-focused group heists work. What you’ve got here is 11 minutes of footage as two assassins sneak and stab their way through French Revolution-era Paris.
The idea with these missions is to work together with any partners to infiltrate an area and abscond with a particular item, all without being seen. They’re designed to be replayable too, so it seems like a great way to group up with your friends while also grinding out new skill points to spend on improving Arno Dorian, the protagonist of Unity‘s story.
- Microsoft is reportedly rolling out new Xbox One player avatars in April
- Jam out in style with the 25 best playlists on Spotify
- General Motors may let owners rent out their cars, Airbnb style
- These apps will help you make the most out of your Apple TV
- Check out the best toasters for your sliced bread